PharmaFlex RX is a dietary supplement consisting of 100% natural ingredients, effective in the fight against joint pain. It is particularly suitable for the treatment of rheumatism, arthrosis and arthritis and must be integrated with a regular diet and healthy lifestyle.
On this page you will find all the information you need to get a better idea of this natural product, learn about all the ingredients and the opinions of those who have already used it, and where to find it at the best price.
What is arthritis?
Arthritis means inflammation of one or more joints in the body. A joint is an area where two or more bones meet and move relative to each other. The underlying cause varies depending on the specific type of arthritis. There are more than 100 forms of arthritis, the two most common of which are osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis. Osteoarthritis, also known as osteoarthritis, is caused in part by the degeneration of parts of the joints, such as cartilage, and increases with age. Increasing wear and tear and damage to parts of the affected joint can result in reactive inflammation. On the other hand, rheumatoid arthritis (RA) is an autoimmune disease, in which the body’s own defense mechanisms attack the normal lining of the joints. In this type of arthritis, inflammation of the lining of the joints and bones leads to damage to the joints, especially the cartilage. Other relatively common causes of arthritis include injuries, abnormal limb alignment, infections, autoimmune diseases other than rheumatoid arthritis and abnormal joint deposits such as gout.
Certain types of arthritis affect more than 40 million people in the United States. More than half of these people suffer from osteoarthritis. Nearly 60 percent of those affected by arthritis are women. Although arthritis mainly occurs in adults, children may be at risk for certain types of arthritis, such as those caused by trauma and autoimmune diseases. Although any joint in the body can be affected, certain forms of arthritis tend to occur in specific parts of the body. For example, rheumatoid arthritis often affects the wrists and ankles, feet, neck and larger limb joints, while osteoarthritis can affect the epiphyses of the thumbs, finger joints, knees, hips, shoulders and lower spine. Other forms of arthritis mainly attack the joints of the spine.
Symptoms of arthritis include:
- Joint pain, stiffness or swelling – which may occur in the morning or after activity
- Limited range of motion in a joint or spine
- Tenderness and redness of the skin around the joint
- Engaging or locking joints during movement.
- Check: Hondrolife
How is arthritis diagnosed and evaluated?
When diagnosing arthritis, the doctor is likely to perform a full physical examination of the entire body, including the spine, joints, skin and eyes. You can undergo blood tests to detect markers of inflammation. If infection or gout is suspected, it may be useful to draw fluid from the joint with a needle to analyze the contents of the material. In addition, your doctor may order one or more of the following imaging tests:
- Bone X-ray (radiography) : A radiogram (x-ray) uses a low dose of radiation to create images of internal structures. X-rays show the bones and how they interact with each other in the joints. They are useful for assessing the amount of cartilage at the ends of bones, deformities and underlying bone conditions that can lead to arthritis, as well as bone lesions that can be damage caused by arthritis.
- Body computed tomography (CT) : CT scanning combines special X-ray equipment with sophisticated computers to obtain multiple images of the body’s interior. For arthritis sufferers, CT scans are typically used to examine joints that are deep in the body and difficult to evaluate with conventional X-rays, especially the spine or pelvis.
- Musculoskeletal magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) : MRI uses a strong magnetic field, radiofrequency pulses and a computer to obtain detailed images of the body. The advantage of MRI is that it shows both the bones and the surrounding tissues – including cartilage, ligaments and the inner lining of the joints. MRI is often used to detect abnormalities in the soft tissues of the joints (which are invisible on X-ray) to determine whether treatment is effective and to look for complications of the disease.
- Musculoskeletal ultrasound : Ultrasound uses a small transducer (probe) and gel to create images of the body from high-frequency sound waves. It can provide detailed images of the joints and surrounding soft tissues, especially those close to the skin surface.
What is PharmaFlex RX
PharmaFlex RX is a supplement designed for the prevention and treatment of joint pain, osteo-muscular system. It is completely natural, so it is suitable for people of all ages and there are no contraindications.
Many people suffer from osteoarthritis, and although most of them are elderly, it must be admitted that even younger people can suffer from it if they have an irregular lifestyle.
In addition, there are young boys who may complain of muscle pain from strains, injuries or sprains, which can cause tendonitis or nighttime cramps. For these problems, stretching or massage can be an effective remedy. If dietary supplements are taken at the same time, healing can occur even faster.
In fact, Pharma Flex RX contains all the vitamins necessary to maintain a strong and resilient bone and muscle structure, so it is an excellent ally in stimulating our body to repair damaged tissues.
PharmaFlex RX works not only on inflammation, but also on tissue cell regeneration. Stimulates the reconstruction of “damaged” cartilage. By taking it, you will immediately notice a reduction in swelling of the affected area and a rapid return of mobility. No doctor’s prescription is required, as it is not a drug, but a natural and safe supplement.
PharmaFlex RX has an all-natural formula. There are no artificial derivatives inside that could be dangerous to our health. To learn the full INCI, just read it directly from the package insert. But here are the main ingredients it contains.
- Chondroitin: this is the active ingredient in PharmaFlex RX, essential for restoring bone, muscle and joint health. It is a supportive agent, important in the treatment of any joint-related problems. It is important for the synthesis of “hyaluronic” acid and strengthens cartilage and tendons. Chondroitin consists of a polysaccharide formed from a chain formed from sugar. In the body’s tissues, it binds to calcium or proteins. It is usually found in cartilage, tendons, aorta, but also in heart valves. It has the function of preserving and protecting tissue elasticity, preventing tissue degradation. For these reasons, it is very effective in treating inflammation caused by osteoarthritis of the hip and knee.
- Collagen: this component is normally produced by the human body, but as we age, its production begins to decline, causing aging and weakening of tissues. Taking supplements containing collagen is effective in maintaining cartilage and tendon care. In particular, collagen is a protein substance very present in foods such as broad beans and lentils, and is important for maintaining healthy and young tissues. It is found in skin, bones, hair and all parts where connective tissue is present. To better understand what this substance is used for, think of all the movements we make on a daily basis, such as creasing our eyebrows. Any movement that puts stress on muscles or tissues subjects collagen to considerable work, and over time tissues become less flexible as the body’s production of collagen decreases. Pollution, sun and smoking can also reduce the presence of collagen in our bodies. Therefore, it is important to take supplements containing it to make up for its deficiencies.
The combined use of collagen and chondroitin restores “mobility” of the limbs, eliminates swelling and reconstructs cartilage tissue.
Benefits and contraindications
It is always advisable to take dietary supplements, to ensure that we get the right amount of vitamins we need every day. In fact, many foods can lose some of their nutrients during cooking. Let’s see below what are the advantages of ArtoFlex Active.
- Reduces joint swelling.
- Eliminates pain caused by inflammation.
- It regenerates cells to rebuild damaged tissues.
- Prevents and treats arthritis and osteoarthritis.
PharmaFlex RX natural supplement should be taken daily, in conjunction with a healthy diet, to prevent physical pain in tendons and ligaments. Being an all-natural product, there are no contraindications.
And it can be taken for a long time without any problem. It is advisable to take two tablets daily half an hour before meals, drinking a large glass of water.
Opinions and comments about PharmaFlex RX
PharmaFlex RX is a valuable dietary supplement, which provides real benefits to those who use it. On the web you can read many reviews and opinions about it. Most of those who used it were young athletes who ended up with tendonitis as a result of improper movements during training.
For this reason, in addition to the therapies recommended by a trusted doctor, they also combined this natural supplement to speed up healing. In most cases, a marked improvement was found two weeks after taking the drug.
Many older people also take PharmaFlex RX as a supplement to prevent pain associated with arthrosis and muscle inflammation caused by advanced age. Some said they had to stop cycling because of knee pain. However, by taking the PharmaFlex RX natural supplement regularly for an average of three months, they were able to return to cycling without experiencing pain.
PharmaFlex RX dietary supplement is not available in pharmacies or on sites such as Amazon. To ensure that you are buying a 100% original product, you can purchase from the official website.
Just go to the official website and fill out the form at the bottom of the page. In a short time, you will be contacted by an operator who will be at your disposal to ask you to confirm your order if you have any doubts.
You will be able to receive the shipment directly to your home, also paying cash on delivery.
Shopping on this site also has an important advantage, namely the ability to purchase PharmaFlex RX at a 50% discount.